Guild offers communities a flexible payment method to monetize through memberships, paid content and events, crowdfunding, and security measures. With this requirement, Guilds can realize the earning power of communities and activate different levels in every member's unique journey.
Payment with composable requirements
Payments are available on Ethereum, Polygon, and Mumbai with multi-chain and -currency options. It's fully customizable to what the community actually needs to achieve its goals and sustain itself. Learn how to set payment as Guild requirement.
Here are some ideas we could do with this:
Memberships: Different requirements, discounts for early supporters or NFT holders to access groups and other rewards
Tickets: General admission, reserved seats, VIP passes, and more
Crowdfunding: Fundraise for communities and charities, activate with paid memberships, building treasuries
Allowlists: Pay to be on allowlists and get lists of members with specific roles
Derivatives: Claim new derivatives with requirements like owning the OG collection, following on Twitter and payment of a fee
E-commerce: Sell pre-ordered merchandise
Collectibles: Distribute digital collectibles to remember special events
Creators keep 90% of their revenue and the rest goes towards Our Guild treasury. The 10% fee, covering operational costs, can be optionally shared with partners whose integration is gated with the payments.